20 years of expertise applied to private client projects
specializing in small production premium brand development
• Kenwood, Sonoma – project driven by client’s ownership of prestigious hillside vineyard, now fully remediated, yield and quality has returned, now producing wine, and developing and executing a complete re-branding for client’s formerly under-performing wine label
• Napa, Monticello Road – managing existing Cabernet vineyard, leading development of additional vineyards, eventually building a strategy for the introduction of the estate’s wines.
• Lake County – 40+ acre feasibility resulting in market rate sale to acclaimed Beckstoffer Vineyards.
• Bennett Valley Road – remediation, replants, grafting, and on-going management of fully organic farming operations for 10-acre Syrah and Pinot Noir vineyard for well known Glen Ellen, Sonoma brand
• Sonoma Valley – reconceiving client’s existing premium brand including recovery of old vineyards, micro-winery use-permit, tasting room real estate, brand strategy, and budgets.
• Sonoma Mountain – management of mixed-varietals vineyard, custom crush winemaking, development of new brand and distribution strategy, and micro-winery design, cave, permits, and construction
• Rancho Feliz – development of new brand name and strategy, vineyard management, and winemaking for prestigious hillside Cabernet project
• Carneros – preliminary soil, water, and site conditions study for vineyard development, vineyard now planted and producing, micro-winery design and event permit in process
• Carneros – directing revitalized farming operations for high-density cool-climate Syrah vineyard
Did you miss our new winery launch online last week? The discount is still available... Sonoma's Dysfunctional Family Winery announces the launch of our online presence - subscribers and followers receive a special discount! For the holidays, subscribers and followers...
Dysfunctional Family Winery announces the launch of our online presence - subscribers and followers receive a special discount! For the holidays, subscribers and followers receive an instant 20% discount on all orders through January 3rd. Ready to shop? Click here....
Another grape harvest in the books. 22 vintages for me. And what a vintage 2020 has been. The winery established a 'no visitor' employees-only policy, so no client visits this season. We've all been functioning as a tight pod. And hanging over the entire harvest were...